Our round tube loaders include both chain and strap-type bundle loaders for loading tubes from .75 inch to 9-inch diameter, in lengths up to 42 feet.
Automatic tube loaders ensure you’ll get the highest production from your tube cutoff machine.
We can also supply reversed, rear-access loaders to allow loading bundles from behind the tube cutoff lathe.
Automatic Bundle Loaders
Tube Diameter Capacity: 0.50 inch to 9 inches
Bar Diameter capacity: Up to 3 inches
Weight Capacity: Up to 10,000 pounds
Tube Lengths: 10 to 24 feet Optional up to 60 feet
Compatibility: Rotating-Head Cutoff Lathes and Shear Cutoff Machines
- All hydraulic with adjustable overload protection
- Sequencing and diagnostics are integrated so no adjustments for diameter change
- Full bundles are raised by chains or nylon straps allowing tubes to roll into a magazine
- All loaders feature a fully-welded frame with a stiff, “box-tube” construction for quick installation and proper alignment
- Chain loaders never require strap replacement or adjustment, and are recommended for most applications.
- Strap loaders come with nylon tube stops for use with plating-quality tubing or soft materials such as aluminum or copper.
Bundle Loader Features & Benefits:
- Open-front design for easy fork truck access
- Oversize load area for handling large bundles
- Cushioned tube stops for smooth operation
- Durable urethane tube support wheels
- Automatic tube diameter adjustment
Double Side Loaders
Double side loaders allow you to switch quickly from one size to another. Keep a high-volume size on one side and short runs on the other side.
- Powered V-wheels move the tube so there’s no overhead drive wheel.
- Setup and load one side while feeding from the other side.
- Great for cutting long lengths of large tubing
Inclined Table Loaders
Allows feeding flexible tubes that aren’t suitable for bundle loading. Also good for short runs that require the fastest changeover.
- Graduated handwheel for simple diameter setup
- Nylon bed and tube stops protect tubes with critical surface finish
- Built-in scale provided for measuring short tubes
- Compact design takes less floor space
Long Length Tube Handling
Designed for tube-mill applications and long tube processors.
- Allows automatic off-loading and sorting
Video: Tube Loaders