The Hautau Double End Tube Chamfering Machine is designed for producing conveyor idlers, hydraulic cylinders, drive shafts, axles and other long tubular parts.
This versatile secondary operation station can hand-loaded or linked directly to any existing cutoff system. Cut to length tubes are continuously fed into the tube chamfering machine via a chain conveyor.
A 75 hp electric motor powers two hydraulic motors which drive two quick-mount boring heads that bores both ends of the tube.
The process also faces and bevels both ends. The boring spindles are servo-controlled and synchronized. This insures accurate roller length and machining depth, with precise concentricity. The system can handle tubes up 90 inches long and up to 8.7″ OD.
Specs: CC60 Specifications
CC60 / CC80 Double End Tube Chamfering Machine
CC60 Tube Chamfering Machine
Tube OD: 2 inch to 6.75 inch
Tube Lengths: Up to 90 inches
CC80 Double-End Tube Finisher
Tube OD: 3.5 inch to 9.1 inch
Cut Lengths: Up to 90 inches
For precision boring, facing or chamfering of tube or pipe at high production rates, the massive CC Series of double-end finishers is your best choice.
- The servo-driven dial transfer mechanism grips and moves the tubes from the loading station through the boring and blow-off stations.
- The boring station has two chucks that grip the tube rigidly and on-center at each end.
- The chuck jaws adjust automatically so changeover is fast.
- Two precision boring spindles are driven by integrated hydraulic motors that provide up to 40 HP to each cutting head, while providing tool overload protection.
- All cutting is done dry using coated carbides and quick-change endfinishing heads.
RC Cutoff linked to a CC double-end tube finisher
If your application demands the highest efficiency tube boring, we’ll link our RC rotating-head cutoff lathe directly to the CC Tube Chamfering Machine.
- The cutoff lathe and chamfer machine controls are fully integrated, with dual consoles so one person can operate the complete cell.
- Fast changeover features make these systems cost-effective for both short-run and high-volume jobs.
- Can be linked to any existing cutoff system.
- Cut to length tubes are continuously fed into the station via a chain conveyor.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 8.7″ diameter
- Lengths up to 90″
- 40 HP variable-speed spindle drives
- Precise, hydraulic servo tool feed
- Programmable chip-break sequence
- Quick-change tooling
- Full-range jaws, no jaw change required
- Chuck position is automatically controlled
- Length gauging before machining
- Allen-Bradley® PLC and PanelView+®