CC15 Double End Tube Finisher
Tube OD: 0.5 inch to 1.2 inch
Maximum Bore depth: 4.0 inches
Cycle time: 3-6 seconds (depending on bore depth)
The Hautau CC15 double-endfinisher delivers precise double-end boring, facing and beveling of tube or bar stock (up to 1.125 inch diameter) at high production rates.
- These rugged machines feature a fast cam-driven dial transfer mechanism that grips and moves the tubes from the loading station through the end finishing and blow-off stations
- Two precision electric cutting spindles provide up to 3 HP to each cutting head.
- All cutting is done dry using coated carbides and quick-change end finishing heads.
- Length change (up to 36 inches) is fast using the digital length readout and adjustment wheel.
If your application demands the highest efficiency tube boring, we’ll link our RC30 rotary-head tube cutoff machine directly to the CC15.
Our fast changeover features make these systems cost-effective for both short-run and high-volume jobs.
CC15 Features & Benefits:
- Up to 1-1/8″ diameter
- Lengths up to 36″
- 3 HP variable-speed spindle drives
- Chip-break sequence
- Optional servo tool feed
- Quick-change chamfer tooling
- Quick change clamp tooling
- 100% length gauging
- Allen-Bradley® PLC and PanelView+®
- Optional chip conveyor