The Hautau RC30 Automatic Pipe Cutoff Lathe the smallest of our rotary tube cutoff lathes to include full-range chucking, for high-speed cutting and chamfering of tube or bar up to 3 inches in diameter. Tube OD: 0.50 inch to 3.0 inch Wall Thickness: .03 inch to 1.0 inch Cut Lengths: 0.50 inch min / 480 inches max • Multiple cut lengths per tube • Random lenth tubes are automatically measured and optimized
- The Hautau RC30 has the fastest tube feed system we offer, with advance rates of 50 inches per second
- 30HP headstock has ample power for fast cutting, plus constant surface speed (CSS) control to maintain optimum production rates
- Programs for grooving, turning, boring and special chamfers
- Quick-change tooling cartridges for cutting and chamfering tubes a small as .5" diameter.
- Tube chucks adjust automatically to the programmed diameter, so there's no downtime for collet or jaw replacement
- Cut up to 10 different lengths per tube for the best material utilization even from random length bundles
- Cuts tube square and accurate within .005"
- Chamfers the OD and ID of both tube ends
- Bores and turns both tube ends
- Cuts or rolls grooves anywhere along tube length
- Fast, pushbutton changeover for tube diameter and cut-off length
- Cutoff piece is held and does not "break loose"
- Cut long lengths without "steady rests"