Tube Boring and Endfinishing Solutions
Hautau double endfinishers provide a high speed, precise solution that can be integrated with our rotating-head cutoffs or with your existing cutoff equipment.
Many applications require that the cut tube be bored, faced or beveled on both ends.
- Conveyor rollers
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Drive shafts
- Electric motor housings
Our optional auto-load systems allow cut tubes to be transferred into the end finishing operation … and on to unloading or to the next step in the process.
Tube Endfinishing Machines
The Hautau precision tube end-finishing machine is more rigid, powerful and accurate than typical chamfer machines. The massive frame, high-thrust spindle and rigid hydraulic chucking assure repeatable machining at optimum feed rates
- Hautau tube end finishing machines feature quick-change toolholders for chamfering, facing, boring, OD milling or threading.
- When used as a tube beveling machine, you can cut deep weld-prep chamfers and compound angles with no tool chatter or tube slipping.
- Choose from our versatile single-end machines or high-production double-end machines, with conveyor link-ups and auto-loaders available for maximum throughput.
Tube Endfinisher Features & Benefits:
- CNC hydraulic servo tool feed
- Face, chamfer, turn and bore
- Quick-change tooling systems
- Full-range hydraulic chuck, no jaw changes required
- Rigid, concentric work-holding
- Outboard stop assembly for length control
- Capacities up to 9 inch OD