The Hautau RC60 Rotary Cut Off Machine offers the widest diameter range of all our rotary-head machines.
OD: 1.5 inch to 6.7 inch
Wall Thickness: .040 inch to 1.25 inch
Cut Lengths: 0.75 inch min / 480 inches max • Up to three cut lengths per tube • Random lengths are automatically measured and optimized
- 30HP headstock has ample power for fast cut off
- Constant surface speed (CSS) control to maintain optimum production rates
- Tube chucks adjust automatically to the programmed diameter – no downtime for collet or jaw replacement.
- Cut, face, chamfer and groove tubes in one chucking
- Eliminate secondary operations and reduce labor
- Cut mixed long and short lengths for the best material utilization even when cutting from random length bundles.
- Tube runout and sorting systems available for multi-length cutting.
- Chamfer OD and ID on both tube ends
- Quiet rotating-head/stationary tube design
- Cutoff head rotates around the tube
- Dual hydraulic chucks hold the tube on both sides of the cut
- No collet or jaw changes
- Chucks automatically adjust for tube or pipe size
- Fast, pushbutton changeover for tube diameter and cut-off length
- Cutoff piece is held and does not “break loose”
- Cut long lengths without “steady rests”
Specifications: RC60 Cutoff Lathe Specs