The Hautau RC80 Tube Cutting and Chamfering Machine is the largest of the RC line. Our proven rotating-head tube lathes can cut and chamfer tubes up to 9 inches diameter with wall thickness up to 1.25 inches. Our customers depend on these machines to produce short bearing blanks or long conveyor rollers in around-the-clock operation. Lengths are precise, cuts are square and all edges can be chamfered.
Tube OD: 3.5 inch to 9.1 inch
Wall Thickness: .065 inch to 1.25 inch
Cut Lengths: 0.75 inch min / 480 inch max
The 30 horsepower headstock drive has ample power for fast tube cutting at high feed rates using standard carbide-inserted blades. Use up to four cutoff tools for straight cuts producing bearing or gear blanks, or setup two chamfer tools for fully-finished parts. The powerful hydraulic servo feeder moves heavy tubes precisely at up to 25 inches a second, enabling you to cut, chamfer and groove parts from ranging from 0.5 inch to 20 feet long.
- Most productive way to cut anything from heavy-wall bearing blanks to thin-wall exhaust tubing.
- Tube chucks adjust automatically to the programmed diameter, so there’s no changeover of collets or jaws.
- MQL tool lube system injects
- Constant surface speed (CSS) control improves tools life and maintains optimum production rates
RC80 Tube Cutting and Chamfering Machine Advantages:
- Chamfer OD and ID on both tube ends
- Quiet rotating-head/stationary tube design
- Dual hydraulic chucks hold the tube on both sides of the cut
- No collet or jaw changes
- Chucks automatically adjust for tube or pipe size
- Fast, pushbutton changeover for tube diameter and cut-off length
- Cutoff piece is held and does not “break loose”
- Special configurations for inline tube mill applications.