Tube OD: 3.5 inch to 9.1 inch
Wall Thickness: .065 inch to 1.25 inch
Cut Lengths: 0.50 inch min / 480 inches max
- Multiple cut lengths per tube
- Random lengths are automatically measured and optimized
The Hautau RC80 Rotary Tube Cutoff Lathe is the largest of the RC line, cutting and chamfering tubes up to 9 inches diameter with wall thickness up to 1.25 inches.
- 30HP headstock has the power to support the latest carbide tooling, ensuring fast chip removal at high feed rates
- Most productive way to cut anything from heavy-wall bearing blanks to thin-wall irrigation tubes
- Use up to four cutoff tools, or cut, chamfer and groove parts from ranging from 0.50 inch to 20 feet long
- Tube chucks adjust automatically to the programmed diameter, so there’s no downtime for collet or jaw replacement
- Powerful hydraulic servo feeder that moves heavy tubes at up to 30 inches a second
- Most advanced alternative to conventional lathe and tube saw systems
- Constant surface speed (CSS) control improves tools life and maintains optimum production rates
RC80 Tube Cutoff Lathe Advantages:
- Chamfer OD and ID on both tube ends
- Quiet rotating-head/stationary tube design
- Cutoff head rotates around the tube
- Dual hydraulic chucks hold the tube on both sides of the cut
- No collet or jaw changes
- Chucks automatically adjust for tube or pipe size
- Fast, pushbutton changeover for tube diameter and cut-off length
- Cutoff piece is held and does not “break loose”
- Special configurations for inline tube mill applications.
- Cut long lengths safely.